2-Story Furnished Home
To be sold at $15,000 or more
Real Estate Information:
- Owner: Betty Ann Anderson
- Address: 604 Penn Street, Williamsport PA 17701
- Municipality: Williamsport
- Zoning: Residential
- School District: Williamsport Area
- Approximate Age: 1901
- Parcel#: 69-004-717
- Deed Book No.: 507 Page: 421
- Approx. Past Year’s Taxes: $1,800
- Style: 2-Story Frame
- Exterior: Alum. siding
- Roof: Comp. Shingle
- Foundation: Stone
- Porches: Covered Front & Side
- Lot Size: Approx. 0.10 Acre
- Approx. L.A.: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Electric: Fused Sub Panel
- Heat Source: Forced Hot Air
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public
- *POTENTIAL BUYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT FOR LEAD PAINT *
Looking for a fixer upper? Looking for a rental property? At this unbeatable low reserve, how can you go wrong? Use the coming winter months to get it move-in ready for spring! Only a few blocks from Lycoming College and Washington Blvd - close to all of downtown!
Main Living Floor: Enter front door from covered front porch to main hall. Wall-to-wall carpeting, living room at left with high ceilings, dining room at right both with ceiling lighting; hall leads back to spacious eat-in kitchen with dated appliances and access to side porch, basement and large pantry.
Second Floor: From main hall climb carpeted stairwell with banister to second floor with three spacious bedrooms and single full bath. Wall-to-wall carpet throughout. Ceiling lights in each room.
Basement: Stone foundion w / dirt floor
All contents and furnishings of this home will be sold with the property.
FOR REAL ESTATE INQUIRIES, CALL
RON ROAN (570) 220-0062,
ROD ROAN (570) 419-1550,
AMANDA COVERT/ROAN (570) 220-0255,
OR CALL THE OFFICE AT (570) 494-0170